As the Marketing Intern for the 2019 fall semester at Avaz, you’ll tackle all things marketing and support core departmental functions; from creating press collateral and organizing email campaigns to coordinating company events and managing digital assets.
The ideal candidate is a current graduate or undergraduate student based in New York City, can commit at least 16 - 20 hours per week, and available to start in early September. This is a temporary, part-time internship for hourly pay and academic credit.
What You’ll Do
- Create collateral, infographics, PowerPoint decks, blog posts, and more.
- Help manage company's brand and presence on social media (Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Partner with Sales on strategy & execution of email marketing campaigns and other digital initiatives.
- Assist Client Services with maintaining company's CRM and other databases.
- Identify interesting trends, stories, and data points through the Canvs platform.
- Support cross-functional collaboration on event management and external networking opportunities (conferences, webinars, product summits, etc.).
Why We’ll Love You
- Undeniable commitment to and passion for marketing.
- Proficient in G Suite, Microsoft Word, and Powerpoint.
- Experience with social media branding, strategy, etc.
- Tech savvy and creative thinker.
- Basic understanding of email marketing.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in the tech startup and/or SaaS space is a plus!
Why You’ll Love Us
- Hourly pay.
- Academic credit.
- Free drinks and snacks!
- Monthly team building events.
- A casual, fun, and dog-loving atmosphere.
Avaz is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from populations underrepresented in tech are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.