We want you to help build our AWS Operations team. We have a growing list of clients that rely on us for 24x7 monitoring and management of their AWS infrastructure. We have a strong emphasis on automation so a big part of this role is contributing to our automation scripts. We automate everything! Speed is key. If you’re a slow learner, or you prefer a more deliberate pace, you will probably be a little uncomfortable with the rate of learning and new projects/clients. If that sort of thing excites you, however, you’ll have a chance to be right on the cutting edge of cloud technology, growing your AWS skills faster than you could have imagined.
- 5+ years of IT infrastructure experience overall
- 2+ years of Linux system administration experience, particularly supporting 3-tier web applications
- 1+ years of experience migrating and managing AWS workloads
- Experience on a service desk
- Expertise with EC2, VPC, S3, Glacier, ELB, EBS, RDS, Route 53, CloudFront, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, and more
- Fluency with DevOps concepts, code deployment processes, microservices, serverless architectures, etc. preferred
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) certification is a huge bonus
- Any experience with New Relic, Trend Micro Deep Security, or CloudCheckr is helpful
- Experience automating things with shell scripts, AWS CLI, or other tools.
- Other-worldly communications and customer service skills
- An infectious, positive attitude
- Ability to manage your time and keep things from falling through the cracks even with multiple, simultaneous projects going on