We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best: We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood. This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking a Loan Processing Analyst I for our beautiful Downtown Denver office.
First Western’s Loan Processing Analyst I must excel in a dynamic, fast paced environment where managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and adherence to established deadlines are core components to daily activities. Additionally, they must have the ability to be open to change and manage it with a positive attitude; functioning well in a team environment, yet be comfortable performing job functions independently and in a self-initiated capacity.
- Performs operational support duties, inclusive of the timely and accurate review and processing of periodic requests.
- Independently prioritizes tasks in order to meet deadlines and ensure consistent adherence to established SLAs.
- Cross-trains and learns continuously, acting as a peer resource for the cross-coverage of daily duties.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are adhered to as defined by management.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or accounting (or equivalent professional experience) is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in loan operations is preferred.
- Intermediate-level familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel).
- Ability to communicate clearly to various levels within the organization
- General knowledge and understanding of the lending industry is preferred.
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills.
- Resiliency and ability to work in a highly time-sensitive environment.
- Adaptability and comfort with periodic change.
- Ability to work independently to gather information.
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time. Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements. Ability to lift up to 15lbs. Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment. Ability to drive to various locations* (certain positions only).
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcompany/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at HumanCapital@myfw.com
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Name: First Western
- Industry: Finance