What is Agency Within?
We act as in-house digital marketing for some of the hottest brands and startups across the country, including Nike, Spanx, Spartan Race, Shake Shack and more. We leverage digital channels to fuel our clients' growth, and use data to drive our decision making. We build campaigns, create content, and think strategically to for brand growth.
What are we looking for?
You consider views and clicks to be a measure of success and a source of pride. You have experience balancing content driven projects and playing quarterback to meet deadlines. You’re comfortable collaborating with different stakeholders to internalize their needs, striving to create something delighting everyone.
You think strategically about the most effective content, and design a plan to develop it. You find creative ways to implement your plan for maximum impact.
You speak the language of data and insights: testing new content strategies, learning from the results, and optimizing future content. When you don’t have the information you need for a project, you can track it down.
If you’re a content/website manager looking to expand your skills, the Agency Within team is growing. We’re offering a unique opportunity for you to lead our brand new owned-and-operated content blog, as well as developing sales and marketing materials to help increase AW’s visibility in the marketplace. This is just the starting point in a rapidly expanding company and role. Some of the duties will include and are definitely not limited to:
● Lead content strategy and oversee content creation for Agency Within owned-and-operated lifestyle blog
● Interface with clients and internal creative/copy team to secure approval of brand-focused blog content
● Apply data-driven lens to site/content optimizations
● Develop content for business development/marketing efforts (case studies, award submissions, presentation decks)
● Ad hoc content development projects as needed
What you bring to the table
● Proven experience in managing high-volume content generation
● Proficiency in MS Office and/or GSuite, fluency in PowerPoint/Google Slides
● Strong analytical skills
● Full professional proficiency (written and spoken) of the English Language
● Desire to work in a deadline-oriented environment
● General business acumen
● Wordpress experience a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on ability level including:
● Competitive salary dependent on experience
● Dog Friendly
● Unlimited vacation policy
● Anniversary vacation bonus
● Fully paid health insurance premiums
● Monthly transportation & Phone Stipend
● Daily lunch
● In-office monthly massages, haircuts, & manicures
● Free uber when coming in early and leaving late
How To Apply:
- Name: Agency Within
- Industry: Client Services