Who we are:
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) revolutionizes the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Who we are looking for?
The Public Records Analyst takes a lead role data accuracy for criminal and civil court data displayed on AppFolio screening reports.
Ideal candidates have a passion for data quality, an affinity for detail, possess a record of independent action and excellent judgment and understand the importance and impact of working in a highly regulated environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze and filter public records with accuracy and efficiency
- Maintain a criminal offense database
- Perform re-investigation of disputed records through various channels (eg. web and direct calls to courthouses)
- Understand and comply with all relevant laws and regulations related to the background screening industry and AppFolio’s screening business
- Prioritize cases as necessary; effectively manage a full caseload and queue
- Ensure all timelines and compliance requirements are met for every case
- Develop and build relationships with partners and vendors
- Liaise closely with team members (both direct, and wider) to build strong internal relationships and broaden the knowledge base
- Additional public record projects and tasks as required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of related experience including research and data integrity
- Criminal court, police department or probation department experience highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a meticulous eye for detail; strong proofreading skills
- Ability to work with flexibility and agility in a fast-paced environment while keeping a positive and curious attitude
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment and to maintain compliance
- Proven ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and complete tasks in a timely manner with precision, using independent judgment to accomplish goals
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe, cloud-based tools required; experience with Salesforce a plus
- BA/BS degree or relevant equivalent work experience required
- Education in Criminal Justice preferred
- Name: Appfolio
- Industry: Client Services